Latest Update – 18/06/2020 – Click here to see the latest update regarding returning to church.
The Livestream will only start at 9am and not before and will be available until 7pm. In order to view the service, please wait until that time to click on the link. Thank you
– click here for our Central Kids page with resources for children of all ages.
What’s On?/What’s not? – As the COVID19 situation evolves, so too will our decisions to hold events and meetings. This table will be updated with any decisions made.
Last Updated 17/06/2020
ALL Sunday Services
ONLINE ONLY - click the link above to live stream services at 9am & 5:30pm on a Sunday.
FACE TO FACE AND ONLINE
Contact the office for details
How People Change
Mondays 12-2pm in the church auditorium from 8th of June
Social distancing and strict hygiene measures will be in place.
22-24th of June in the church auditorium
For serving teams. Team leaders will communicate details.
Contact the office for details
Home Groups & Church Meetings
ONLINE AND SOME FACE TO FACE
Leaders should be in contact to arrange homegroup and other meetings.
The following ministries are suspended until further notice:
Craft Group, Staying Sharp
Needing support? – During this time of uncertainty our needs will vary but we worship a God who is Father and “knows what you need before you ask him.” (Matt 6:8). Your pastoral staff is here to love and support you so please don’t hesitate to contact the church office if we can help you or if you just need to talk through things with someone- 34131050.
Here are some other useful links that could help.
- Health Advice
- Assistance with food – contact Ipswich Assist via email email@example.com (Confidentiality will be maintained)
- Needing prayer – send through any prayer points to firstname.lastname@example.org OR join our online prayer group by contacting Val – email@example.com for details.
Gospel encouragement – In these changing times we want to support you in keeping the gospel the main thing. Here are some useful resources to encourage you in your faith. We have added the most recent ones at the top of each list:
- “For as by a man came death, by a man has come also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.” (1 Cor 15:21-22)
- Resource for your mental health – https://www.
- Christian Counselling and Education Foundation has released a Coronavirus link that includes an opportunity to ask questions. It also provides resources on parenting, anxiety, illness and loneliness – super helpful material for us as suffering and struggling people.
- Songs of Comfort for Anxious Souls – https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/songs-comfort-anxious-souls/
- How to talk to your kids about the coronavirus – https://au.thegospelcoalition.org/article/7-tips-when-talking-to-kids-about-coronavirus/
How can I help? – COVID19 presents us with new opportunities to be salt and light in our communities.
Please consider the following:
- Check in on your neighbours and anyone you know who could be vulnerable, fearful or socially isolated. Keep touching base with your homegroup members.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can volunteer some time, especially to support our church’s most vulnerable members and also to be part of our community response through IA. With IA offering an additional crisis relief day on Thursdays, please let Jason or Nat know if you in a position to assist with driving (to pick up and deliver supplies.)
- Church Giving – Please continue to give to the work of the church – https://www.centralchurch.net.au/serve/giving/
- IA Donations – Non-perishable food items and tax-deductible donations continue to be warmly received. Please contact IA via email email@example.com