During the lockdown period, it can be a hard and lonely time for everyone.
If you need practical support in anyway, please contact your Homegroup leader or maybe Ipswich Assist.
There are always people who are happy to pray with you (via phone or Zoom!) or for you. If you would like someone to pray for you, please contact your Homegroup leader or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated 21/01/2021
ALL Sunday Services
Services are in person
Contact the office for details
Meet at the Church from 6pm
Home Groups & Church Meetings
Contact your Leader for more details
Needing support? – During this time of uncertainty our needs will vary but we worship a God who is Father and “knows what you need before you ask him.” (Matt 6:8). Your pastoral staff is here to love and support you so please don’t hesitate to contact the church office if we can help you or if you just need to talk through things with someone- 34131050.
Here are some other useful links that could help.
- Health Advice
- Assistance with food – contact Ipswich Assist via email email@example.com (Confidentiality will be maintained)
- Needing prayer – send through any prayer points to firstname.lastname@example.org OR join our online prayer group by contacting Val – email@example.com for details.
Gospel encouragement – In these changing times we want to support you in keeping the gospel the main thing. Here are some useful resources to encourage you in your faith. We have added the most recent ones at the top of each list:
- “Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you” (Psalm 63:3)
- Resource for your mental health – https://www.
- Christian Counselling and Education Foundation has released a Coronavirus link that includes an opportunity to ask questions. It also provides resources on parenting, anxiety, illness and loneliness – super helpful material for us as suffering and struggling people.
- Songs of Comfort for Anxious Souls – https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/songs-comfort-anxious-souls/
- How to talk to your kids about the coronavirus – https://au.thegospelcoalition.org/article/7-tips-when-talking-to-kids-about-coronavirus/
How can I help? – COVID19 presents us with new opportunities to be salt and light in our communities.
Please consider the following:
- Church Giving – Please continue to give to the work of the church – https://www.centralchurch.net.au/serve/giving/