Latest Update – 11th of Nov 2020 – Please join us for family services at our Ipswich campus at 8:30am, 9:30am & 5:30pm, Goodna at 9am or Forest Hill at 11am. Registrations are essential, click on the registration banner on the home page to register. Be assured that we are taking everyone’s safety seriously and our COVID Safe plan includes capping numbers, hand hygiene and physical distancing.
An online package will still be streamed each week and will be online at 9am and will be available until 7pm. In order to view the service, please wait until that time to click on the link. Thank you
– click here for Live Services Songsheet
– click here for the Online Service sheet
– click here for the Sermon Outline 29th November – You Matter
– click here for our Central Kids page with resources for children of all ages.
What’s On?/What’s not? – As the COVID19 situation evolves, so too will our decisions to hold events and meetings. This table will be updated with any decisions made.
Last Updated 11/11/2020
ALL Sunday Services
Services have resumed under our COVIDSafe Plan
FACE TO FACE AND ONLINE
Contact the office for details
FACE TO FACE
Contact the office for details
Home Groups & Church Meetings
ONLINE AND SOME FACE TO FACE
Leaders should be in contact to arrange homegroup and other meetings. Groups at home remain under 10ppl.
Needing support? – During this time of uncertainty our needs will vary but we worship a God who is Father and “knows what you need before you ask him.” (Matt 6:8). Your pastoral staff is here to love and support you so please don’t hesitate to contact the church office if we can help you or if you just need to talk through things with someone- 34131050.
Here are some other useful links that could help.
- Health Advice
- Assistance with food – contact Ipswich Assist via email email@example.com (Confidentiality will be maintained)
- Needing prayer – send through any prayer points to firstname.lastname@example.org OR join our online prayer group by contacting Val – email@example.com for details.
Gospel encouragement – In these changing times we want to support you in keeping the gospel the main thing. Here are some useful resources to encourage you in your faith. We have added the most recent ones at the top of each list:
- “Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you” (Psalm 63:3)
- Resource for your mental health – https://www.
- Christian Counselling and Education Foundation has released a Coronavirus link that includes an opportunity to ask questions. It also provides resources on parenting, anxiety, illness and loneliness – super helpful material for us as suffering and struggling people.
- Songs of Comfort for Anxious Souls – https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/songs-comfort-anxious-souls/
- How to talk to your kids about the coronavirus – https://au.thegospelcoalition.org/article/7-tips-when-talking-to-kids-about-coronavirus/
How can I help? – COVID19 presents us with new opportunities to be salt and light in our communities.
Please consider the following:
- Church Giving – Please continue to give to the work of the church – https://www.centralchurch.net.au/serve/giving/