Get involved with others like you!
• Homegroups are the Central Nervous System of Central Church. We currently have about 25 groups meeting throughout the greater Ipswich area on most days and nights of the week. Homegroups are where people connect. Each group is slightly different, but most include the basics of food, conversation, discussions about faith and the Bible and support for one another. To join a group, contact the church office.
Get involved with Children and Young People!
• KidzCentral is for primary school children and runs during Morning Church each Sunday. The children spend time together for praise singing, hearing lessons about God and his people and enjoying craft and fun activities.
• J-Tribe is the community of grade 7 to 8 children who meet during Morning Church. This group shares its time by either serving others, discussing the Bible and participating in regular services.
• Central Youth is Central’s Youth Group serving kids in grades 7 to 12 and has its regular meetings each Friday night from 6:30 pm to 8:30pm. Our aim is to have fun learning about God and share life together while having a heap of fun. We strive to be a welcoming and friendly youth community where anyone can belong. Come and check us out and make a heap of friends at the same time.
All Central Church leaders are PresSafe Accredited and also hold a Blue Card for working with children. This is to ensure that all its youth and children’s activities can have fun safely. For more information: https://pressafe.org.au/
Get Involved in Supporting Others
• Ipswich Assist is Central Church’s very own benevolent ministry. Ipswich Assist primarily provides crisis relief, but also runs a Tax Help programme, a small counselling service and facilitates CAP Money (budgeting) courses. It operates out of an office next door to the church office. Office hours at Mondays and Tuesdays, 9 am to 3 pm.
• CAP Debt Centre has come to Central Church Ipswich. Christians against Poverty is helping families in severe debt to become debt free. CAP’s unique and non-judgement approach is available to all and means you are supported all the way as you take each step out of debt and towards freedom. Please click the link or ring 1300 227 000 to find out more.